NLSA Molson Challenge Cup



Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Soccer in Fort McMurray

Soccer in Fort McMurray

This past weekend, I took a trip out to Fort McMurray to check out the scenery. While there I was given a tour of the city and obviously I took a quick visit to their soccer fields. As one would expect they do have a beautiful soccer pitch and a great indoor soccer facility.


I ate lunch at the NL'ers Restaurant, knowing full well when I went there that I would see some one from home



At the restaurant,I met and had a great chat with Teddy Edwards. He wanted to know how soccer is presently going in our province? He informed me that his brother Brad, who was a great player in his time, was at work. Actually I coached Ted in 1995 when I coached the Lawn Shamrocks in the Provincial Challenge Cup League.



No comments:

Post a Comment