NLSA Molson Challenge Cup



Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Voice of St.Lawrence

Don Turpin
I dropped by to visit a good friend of mine and a great friend of St.Lawrence, Don Turpin's earlier today and had a chat with him. Don informed me that he has his good days and his bad days. He is still on top of all the current happenings that are taking place in the province. I had a great chat with Don about the 2008 NLSA's AGM and the Nationals. I asked Don if he would allow me to take his photo and I would put it on my Blog? Obviously Don agreed.
Randy Turpin - A Laurentian in 2009 - ????
I had a good yarn with Don's grandson, Randy Turpin. Randy is contemplating if he will have another go at playing senior soccer next season.I feel he's got a couple of good years left in him yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment