NLSA Molson Challenge Cup



Saturday, December 27, 2008

Congratulations by Kenny Roul : Click here to find out about Ken Roul the Real Estate Agent



I want to take this opportunity to wish each and every one out there who reads this blog a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year.

I also would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Gord on his election to the NLSA and I am sure he will help put soccer on a firm standing in the province. Working with Doug Redmond and the other board members I am sure they will bring the sport to the forefront and in doing so allow other Newfoundlanders and Labradorians to become exposed to the sport.

From more of a business perspective I would also like to ask for your assistance. If you, or anyone you know is thinking of buying or selling a house this year, I am available to assist you. No matter where you are in Canada, North America or many other countries, I have contacts in the real estate industry and can help you find an agent who will work as hard for you as I would or will. I am currently working for Century 21 A.B.C. Realty in Dartmouth, NS and you can find me at www.century21.ca/ken.roul and you can email me at nflder10@yahoo.ca

Yours respectfully,
Ken Roul

Gord's reply

Merry Christmas to you Ken and all the best in 2009. I would like to thank you for your comments and it was a pleasure seeing you and your son in Halifax at the National Challenge Cup Championships in 2007.

I also would like to wish you well with your career in Real Estate and hopefully someday I will see you listed as Canada's #1 Real Estate Salesperson.

Regards
Gord

No comments:

Post a Comment