NLSA Molson Challenge Cup



Saturday, June 25, 2011

John Kelly - A great soccer fan passes - R.I.P.

Nellie and John Kelly

St. Lawrence Laurentian's lose a great fan - John Kelly

One of the longest and greatest fans that the St. Lawrence Laurentians ever had, John Kelly has passed away. Not only was John and Nellie Kelly good fans there were good people. I can remember when my four brothers and I were growing up in St.Lawrence and playing soccer John and Nellie Kelly would attend every game : U-12, U-14, U-16 and high school. They also would travel wherever the Senior Laurentians traveled and played anywhere in the province. Every Sunday morning I would see them at mass and both of them would be wearing a big smile. John lived to be the ripe old age of 89 years old.

God Bless You Nellie and R.I.P. John

Gord Dunphy

No comments:

Post a Comment