NLSA Molson Challenge Cup



Saturday, June 18, 2016

Congratulations to Russ Murphy --- Re : Seniors Of Distinction Award

http://www.southerngazette.ca/News/Local/2016-06-17/article-4563440/Marystown%26rsquo%3Bs-Russ-Murphy-honoured-with-Seniors-of-Distinction-Award/1
Rick Farrell - Russ Murphy - Gord Dunphy


Russ Murphy - Rick Farrell -Gord Dunphy


Pete Soucy - Russ Murphy




===========

Tribute to Russ Murphy
by
Gord Dunphy  

Myself, I never have meet a man who is more of an Honorable individual than is Russ Murphy. When I first met him, I like the fact that he made me earn everything which I would accomplish with him. He is a true statesmen for VOCM/CHCM, a true gentleman and indeed a very honorable man to receive this prestigious award. I was honored in 2008 to have Russ by my side when we were both inducted into the BPSA HOF. He is an exemplary Newfoundland and Labradorian. 
Congratulations Russ !

Both Russ and myself were inducted into the
Burin Peninsula HOF in 2008

 
Russ and his wife Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment