1. CBS will be a different team in 2017 They are very much improved, should compete for 4th.
2. Holy Cross have lost some key players and as a result they will struggle to maintain regular season supremacy.
3. St. Lawrence should finish 1st or 2nd but they lack scoring punch.
4. Feildians are a team who could surprise this year but if they want
to gain respect, they must learn to show up on Labour Day Weekend.
5. Mount Pearl will fight for the 1 v 2 position but if I were a betting
man , I would give them a 3rd place finish. Offensively and defensive,
I like their team, but they need to be more gritty in the middle.
6. Corner Brook loss two games at homes against Feildians in the
opening weekend, this tells me that we are looking at 5 - 6 place
7. Canada Games . I will make a bold prediction here and
say out of their 18 game exhibition schedule, they will play